The Bachelor of Science in Mathematics is designed for the student wishing to have a career where mathematics might be used directly or indirectly, for example, in aeronautics, electronics, marketing, social engineering, opinion analysis, insurance, accounting, automation, management, computer applications, sales, teaching, and government operations or research. Contact the department at email@example.com for more information.
- MATH A200 Intro Linear Algebra
- MATH A211 Intro to Programming I
- MATH A257 Calculus I
- MATH A258 Calculus II
- MATH A259 Calculus III
- MATH A310 Intro Differential Equations
- MATH A320 Linear Algebra
- MATH A340 Math Probability
- MATH A341 Statistics Theory & Methods
- MATH A400 Abstract Algebra I
- MATH A410 Advanced Calculus I
- MATH A411 Advanced Calculus II
Plus two math electives: MATH A300-A400 level, except MATH A375.
Mathematics Course Information
Find out more about the Bachelor of Science in Mathematics: